Sunday, March 3, 2013

Help For Posting Comments On My Blog

Dear Readers,

It has come to my attention that some of you have experienced problems posting comments on my blog. My sweet librarian looked up the information for posting comments and here is what she found:

To comment on a blog post you will see a box at the end of the post where  you may type your comment. When you have finished your comment, click on Publish.
You will see a preview of your comment. Before you can post your comment, you must prove you are "not a robot" by typing in the characters as indicated. Then click Publish again. It should publish your comment to my blog.

However, if you have a Google account it may ask you to sign into your Google account first, so the comment will show your name instead of "Anonymous."

Please comment away!

Peace-
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment