Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Talking to My Chin

Having heard that is is not a bad idea to dialogue with different parts of your body, I chose my chin.

I thought my jaw might lead the way to some clarification. The problem was, two confused hairs. They were sprouting on my face! They were not very visible but tangible. They angled into my mouth when trying to chew an apple.

The hairs were long, thin, and disgusting. Felt like I was rusting away. As I was nearing my eighty-third. Here were hairs to add to the configuration.

So I took matters to face, chin to be exact and informed that "pedunkle"to set the database straight. I insisted that women's hair is meant to luxuriate on the head- not chin. This is not a feminist race to match the prowess of men's hairiness. I maintain that women's hair should grow where it belongs. Heads up material it comes in multi colors, shining glory. Frame or sparkling eyes.

So I said to my chin, "Tell those hairs where to grow. Don't equivocate. Say no to misplaced attempts to be different. Grow where you know you are welcome--- on my head not on my chin."

Smilingly,

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment